I don't like pink, but when I hung these in the kitchen our last trip, I thought wow, I like these. So the first time I get to think of having time for homemaker type stuff. I am going to try my hand at making them into curtains. :o)
I got them at Wal Mart. They're twin bed sheets. They were $4 a package.
Haven't been saying a lot about our last trip.
We also found out they took a small battery charger.
We always weave some of these (I call them snake locks because of the 'head')
And pair them with some of these:
through our equipment. The tractor, attachments, and such that we store in the garage.
We run a chain, roughly half inch links, through the spare propane tanks for the trailer, and padlock that. We're glad we do, now.
We did call the sheriff and report the thefts. And between Wally World and Lowes, hubby was able to make a new power cord for the trailer.
And I realize I'm rambling so I think I'm going to get dressed and plant some seeds.
These.
Hope you are all having a wonderful day. ♥





I wish I had an old farmhouse to restore. You much get so much gratification from your project. I can see why you look forward to your farm trips so much.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Thomas. :o)
ReplyDelete"... Haven't been saying a lot about our last trip.
ReplyDeleteWe also found out they took a small battery charger. ..."
Did I miss something? Did you have some 'Sneaky visitors' while you were absent?
I really like Nasturtium, did I read somewhere they are edible??
ReplyDeleteI have a feelings your curtains will be lovely!!
I do like the sheets. My mom used to make all my curtains out of sheets when I was still at home. Then I did for years at our old place.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great idea to make curtain out of sheets!! Much cheaper than fabric and probably less work too!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the theft at your farmhouse! I am glad you lock most things up but too bad they can't just leave your stuff alone. Hopefully you will be living there full time sometime soon!
I've been a little hit-and-miss with catching up on my favorite bloggers. Did I miss a post about your trip where you found out someone was stealing stuff from your place? I hate that you have to experience that. Tell us more.
ReplyDeleteSome of my favorite curtains have been made from sheets!
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm not sure I'd have ever thought about making curtains from sheets. Such a cool, interesting idea!
ReplyDeleteI made curtains from bedsheets at our old farmhouse a few years ago -- love that material!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the thefts. That's just wrong.
Look like nice, pretty farm curtains to me. I like em.
ReplyDeleteI love your header!!! I gives me a nice peak into your farm!
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
I do like the pattern
ReplyDeletevery "ANNE OF GREEN GABLES"
Thanks, John. :o)
ReplyDeleteI think those will make great curtains.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Becky. :o)
ReplyDeleteMake sure to show us your new curtains when you're done! :)
ReplyDelete~Lynn
I will, Lynn. :o)
ReplyDelete