Hubby told me this morning, as we were waking up, that BIL remembered that the... whatever the pipe is called that goes to the leech field -- well, BIL remembered that the pipe from septic number 2 runs out back alongside the out building.
So I said, "Oh. You mean it was put in when your family still owned that property."
Hubby said yes.
So that explains how it could get muddy and get a tractor stuck, I guess.
I told him we'll just have to keep an eye on it then; and if it starts getting muddy when there's been no rain, I suppose that tank will have to be pumped.
We also need to fill in the hole, and then mark it somehow so we remember where it is.
I don't really know how big that property is back there. But the FIL lost it many years ago due to drinking and gambling. That's how 'the farm' came to be the 6 or so acres it is today.
Hope you're all having a good day. I suppose I should go out and weed. Ugh.
See you later!

And the story goes on and ...on.. It could be funny, or not.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend.
Septic systems are such fun... sneaky things are always pulling fast ones... like... "gee! The toilet won't flush! Oh no... got to call the honey truck!" Or the last problem we had was tree roots grew into the pipe and stopped it up. Hope your septic problem is fixed soon.
ReplyDeleteHope your septic problems are solved. The garden and it's produce look great! :)
ReplyDelete