About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Can spring be far away?

There are lots of tiny wild flowers.





Of course we have these... thistles of some sort.


I don't like them because of the spines.


We have one bunch of what I think are called Snow drops?


But really. With the recurrence of these, can spring be far behind?


We are having some cold nights. Down near freezing. And up North, they are still getting snow.
I hope you all have a safe weekend. God bless. ♥

4 comments:

  1. We have at least 3 ft of snow on the ground and bitter cold forecast for the next week. March is forecast to be below normal also. I don't think we'll ever see spring. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe, today will be the last of the 40° highs. Looks like it's going to keep on warming up. However, at present, we have only the green of daffodils showing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I see a dandelion I KNOW we have made it to warmth and Spring!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://handcraftedbyus.wordpress.com
    ♬♬♬ Happy Saint Patrick’s Day ♬♬♬

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥