About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Monday, May 12, 2014

My first cobbler


Made it with the blackberries I picked.

Now to see how it tastes.

Thank you Gail, and Kim, for your recipes and encouragement. :-)

We've gotten a lot of rain today. Our garden needed it.
If it's nice tomorrow, we weed. Joy! ;-)

Hope you all have a safe, blessed week. ♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Okay. That didn't work. The center was still jiggly. I thought it would set as it cooled, but it didn't, so back in the oven it goes for a little more cooking....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

P.P.S. After a second baking, it turned out pretty darn good. I'm really surprised, haha! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I hope the cobbler is/was as good as it looks, and I hope you enjoyed it!! :-)

    I can't wait until I have some of my very own next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥