About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thunder and rain today.

We had a lot of fog before the thunderstorms moved in.


We have a lot of fence to rebuild, too.

I took this, this morning, before the rain, too.


Way up over my head, though I did have to walk around a strand going from branch to ground.

I didn't take any pictures of fire ant hills; but there are quite a few big ones out in the pasture.
Just as most of us are getting better, the son living in the trailer is coming down with a cold; but we did find him a vehicle. He wants to do a lot of sightseeing. So different from boy three who doesn't like going out, or being around a lot of people, if he doesn't have to.

Son two has a blog of sorts, and a photo blog. I know he'd enjoy having visitors.

Take care and God bless. ♥

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda - I tried to use the link above, but it took me to a Facebook page for Gluten-Free Delivers. Not sure what's going on, but maybe you can direct us straight to his blog, bypassing Facebook. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Charade. Thank you for the heads up! I'm not quite sure how that happened either, but I have fixed it now. Have a blessed day!

      Delete
  2. That's a big web! We had fog this morning too. The temperatures have been so up and down, rainy and windy, that it isn't surprising that so many people are suffering with colds and allergies these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a big web! I haven't seen any spider webs yet this year. We have had a week of clouds and occasional rain. Now they are saying Sunday we could get one and a half to two inches of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had days of rain and freezing temps here (50°) However, I do have some of the garden planted. Pole beans are coming up, transplanted a few maters, some corn and picked our first radish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥