Retired, housewife, mother of three.
Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us.
Praise God for His mercy and love!
Oh Linda, thank you for sharing this. Their voices are so beautiful I was in tears as they finished. I'd not ever heard these siblings before, and now I'm subscribed to their channel and I plan on watching and listening to all their videos. Your sharing this was a gift!
Oh Linda, thank you for sharing this. Their voices are so beautiful I was in tears as they finished. I'd not ever heard these siblings before, and now I'm subscribed to their channel and I plan on watching and listening to all their videos. Your sharing this was a gift!
ReplyDeleteGod bless, Becki. Merry Christmas!
DeleteThey sing beautifully. Thank you Linda and Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Henny. Merry Christmas! :)
DeleteBeautiful! Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Odie!
Delete