About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hot day today

They said it would be and it is. Glad we went out this morning, even if hubby did outfish me today. ;)
There were lots of little pan fish. I found most of those. He caught five nice keepers though. We'll freeze them till we have more.
It got hot quicker than we expected. It seemed nice enough with the wind blowing, but we probably should have come home sooner.
It's 98 on the front porch. We'll be staying in where it's cooler.

Hope you all have a great week! Hard to believe the year is almost half over!

4 comments:

  1. 98? Ouch! It was perfect here today, not even too many bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got out to fish. I haven't been fishing since I was a kid. I like when it is windy because it blows the mosquitos away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hot! Whew! The breeze does help cool you off a little!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does indeed, Toni. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥