Retired, housewife, mother of three.
Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us.
Praise God for His mercy and love!
The power has gone out twice, but I think the storm is slowly moving off now.
If I didn't say it before, I'll say it now. Hope you all have a great weekend! :)
The power has gone out so often here I'm beginning to think I could live just fine with out it. And my phone, well that's a whole other story. This week I was without it for 4 days from the last big Cracker that came through.
I have a feeling when we move to the farm it could be like that. We're trying to figure out how we can maybe modify some solar panels so that if the electricity goes out, we can still work the well pump.
At least you didn't have to worry about any telemarketers. :) But I know the phone is more important than that in your line of work. Hope it's working again!
The power has gone out so often here I'm beginning to think I could live just fine with out it. And my phone, well that's a whole other story. This week I was without it for 4 days from the last big Cracker that came through.
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling when we move to the farm it could be like that. We're trying to figure out how we can maybe modify some solar panels so that if the electricity goes out, we can still work the well pump.
ReplyDeleteAt least you didn't have to worry about any telemarketers. :)
But I know the phone is more important than that in your line of work. Hope it's working again!
I'd kill for some substantial rain right about now. Watering the garden is the pits this time of year. The mosquitoes have been relentless.
ReplyDeleteWe finally got a brief (10 minute) rain shower yesterday. It also looks like we will get a break from the heat later this week!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words and for also trying the egg experiment!