Retired, housewife, mother of three.
Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us.
Praise God for His mercy and love!
me too...I get used to one thing...and as soon as that happens I have to get used to another. Can't really complain too much about blogger...it's free! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can. happy day!!
I just get used to one thing or another and then they change it again...stop already! Have a good day...
ReplyDeleteChange - the only other constant besides death and taxes! lol!
ReplyDeleteSad but true, John. Haha! :-)
ReplyDeleteYep! Change; that's it. When I worked for AT&T, before beloved retirement, you had better adjust yourself to change.
ReplyDeleteYes..no more change!
ReplyDeleteI often wonder why I always have a pocket full of change.
ReplyDeleteme too...I get used to one thing...and as soon as that happens I have to get used to another. Can't really complain too much about blogger...it's free!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
happy day!!
I guess they feel they have to warrant their job by constantly changing?
ReplyDeleteI think you can go back to the old one, if you click on your profile. I have to say the new post form is much faster than the old, though. :)
ReplyDelete