Retired, housewife, mother of three.
Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us.
Praise God for His mercy and love!
It is the dead of winter here, in fact snowing now, and there was a lone lady bug on the church pew in front of me. I kept leaning over and giving it a little push every time we stood up so nobody would sit on it!!
My Paper Whites have already bloomed and now my daffodils and hyacinths are just now coming up. We are expecting ice tonight. I sure hope we don't lose power. Bundle up and by the weekend we'll have warmer weather. Yea!
beautiful! I especially love that blue one. What is it?
ReplyDeleteIt is the dead of winter here, in fact snowing now, and there was a lone lady bug on the church pew in front of me. I kept leaning over and giving it a little push every time we stood up so nobody would sit on it!!
ReplyDeleteso pretty, what in the world is blooming now? We finally got snow yesterday but it's gone now.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Lucky you! Nothing like that here!
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
*♥´¨) ¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) Happy Valentine’s Day¸.-♥¨) (¸.-` ♥♥´¨
My Paper Whites have already bloomed and now my daffodils and hyacinths are just now coming up. We are expecting ice tonight. I sure hope we don't lose power. Bundle up and by the weekend we'll have warmer weather. Yea!
ReplyDeletePlenty of rain here in England.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.