About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Lake Charles Flea Fest

Is HUGE. They hold it at A show barn of the Burton Complex in Lake Charles, Louisiana. This post is VERY PICTURE HEAVY. Sorry for that.


This was about half? Probably less. I hope no one's computer blew up.
You all be safe and God bless!

4 comments:

  1. Did you come home with any treasure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our usual, haha. We bought some eggs at an Amish stall, we bought some baked goods, and some Tupperware.

      Delete
  2. I was just going to ask if you bought anything. :) It would be fun to walk around in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda, what great fun!! I love looking at all the pictures, because as I've told you before, I'm a better "looker" than buyer, but every once in awhile, I do get that itch and I just can't help myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥