Retired, housewife, mother of three.
Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us.
Praise God for His mercy and love!
Hey Linda. This is a very belated happy birthday wish. I always appreciate your visit to my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you are doing well. I just looked back at your last few posts and enjoyed the pictures. I need to keep up more. Take care.
Happiest of birthdays, Linda!
ReplyDeleteThank you, TB. :)
DeleteWell, Happy Birthday here too, Girl!
ReplyDeleteHaha. Thank you, Odie. :)
DeleteHappy birthday🎂🎉
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog
ReplyDeletePlease read my post
ReplyDeleteWhile this is very belated, I do hope you had a happy and blessed birthday, Linda. I hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteI am blessed, Becki. My sons are a big help. Praying for you. Be well and God Bless.
DeleteHey Linda. This is a very belated happy birthday wish. I always appreciate your visit to my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you are doing well. I just looked back at your last few posts and enjoyed the pictures. I need to keep up more. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Henny. Much appreciated.
Delete