Yup. I decided to try cooking an egg on the driveway.
Cracked it on foil. After a few minutes, this was all I had.
Just a tiny bit on the bottom. So I think this was pretty much a no go. But it was windy and I'm not sure the foil made good contact with the concrete, haha. Tomorrow it's supposed to be hotter, so I'll try again but without the foil...
Here is one bane of the South.
Fireants. Ugh.
I will poison them later. Too bad we don't have anything that eats them.
Oh, what is the temp, you might ask? Here is my porch temp.
Just click on a pic and you can expand it. :)
Happy Wednesday!





That's a riot. I always wanted to try that. Now I know. It's gotta be hotter than 106.8 F. Finally it's gotten warm here, but not like that, although the humidity is so high from all the rain it feels pretty sweaty hot to me.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good chuckle. :)
ReplyDeleteWhen it's humid, I think pretty much any temp is hot! I'd much rather have dry air. :)
Hope you're having a good day!
HA! Love that you actually tried to fry an egg on the sidewalk!
ReplyDeleteTomorrow if the egg works, I'd like a side of bacon to go with it. ;)
Sadly, Lori, as usual the weathermen were wrong. It didn't get quite as hot as it did yesterday.
ReplyDeleteBacon will have to be microwaved. ;)
Ya, 106 seems hot to you, but not an egg. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHaha. Yeah. Apparently not. :P
ReplyDelete1500 degrees! That's hot! Hey, being only a couple of hours from you, I know the feeling...but working in an office, I am freezing right now!
ReplyDelete~Randy
Hahahahaha!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Randy. :)
I guess you need a sweater at work. ;)
You guys have a great weekend! Don't know if we'll get rain or not...