How time flies.
Went fishing yesterday, but only caught 3 fish. One long ear sunfish and 2 bluegill. Forgot to take pictures. Oops. ;)
Randy over at Chicken Boys challenged me to do an award. I've always known them as memes, hehe. And I didn't have time till now.
10 things about me
1. I am retired Air Force.
2. I have 5 brothers.
3. One son served 2 tours in Iraq.
4. I have hazel eyes.
5. I'm celebrating my 36th anniversary on the 6th of July.
6. 2 days after my birthday.
7. I have my dad's nose.
8. And his big feet. ;)
9. I am not much of a tom boy.
10. I love crawfish.
5 things I don't like
1. I HATE PINK
2. Dresses
3. Bugs in general, haha
4. Snakes (or anything else that can sneak up on you - husbands not included) ;)
5. People who talk and drive at the same time. Hang up.
I will share the pictures of our trip after I get them uploaded to my webshots album, but I'm not sure when I'll have time. Will work on them again tonight, I hope. :)
You all have a blessed week! *Hugs* ♥

Born the 4th of July, wow, bet that was a party. Is Blue your favorite by any chance. I smile at all we have in common. Maybe you're a long lost sister?
ReplyDeleteWe'll be celebrating our 35 year anniversary this Aug. and FarmMan's birthday is July 2nd.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your service to our country!
I hate bugs too. They seem to love me though.
Have a great day.
Pam
Wow! That was informative. Fireworks for your birthday, and the whole country celebrates! We fish at my parents. We fish on Wright's Creek. It empties into the mouth of the Pamlico River.
ReplyDeletehttp://chickenesque.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-week.html
This is the link to one of my posts that has a map of where we fish. It's in the circle. We catch puppy drum, black drum, speckled trout, white perch, croaker, sting ray, pin fish, and more. Sometimes the dolphins move into the creek. But when the dolphins and sting rays are up there, don't expect to catch anything.
~Randy
We do some local trout fishing, but, our big thing is to go out on the Chesapeake Bay. We don't have our boat anymore for bay fishing so Hubsters and the 3 boys will go on a charter boat now and bring home the rockfish.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to have at least one of your parents features. I do not look like anyone in my family. We always tease my mother about that!