About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Friday, everyone!

Hope you all have a great weekend. :-)
Nothing more to add. No need to tell you about laundry and ironing, haha.
Take care and have a safe one!

9 comments:

  1. I took advantage of the warm, breezy day yesterday and got all my laundry done including my quilts! Whoo hoo! We won't speak about ironing - I loathe it!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laundry is my favorite, ironing not so much. It's a good day to wash window today though. Then I'll be pretty much ready for winter, outside. Then I just have to tackle in the inside which is hard to do till the cows go home. Have a good weekend, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I just noticed we are 2 hours different in time. It's 12 something here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here, CCC. I don't care for ironing either.
    Ah. :) You're in the same time zone as my Sister-in-law in Nevada then. :)
    Thanks for the good wishes. Much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I think it's Saturday now...I'm running late again! Have a great weekend..;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jojo! Better late than never. ;)
    And thank you. Hope you are having a good Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't blogging just great...when someone you have never met tells you about doing their laundry and ironing and you feel a little kinship with them!!..lol...have a good weekend Linda...

    ReplyDelete
  8. City gal, I know what you mean! Or like when you find out you both like plaid, or Science Fiction. You know there's obviously others out there like you, but it's cool when you get to meet them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥