Thought I should get a post in before the electricity goes out. I'm impressed that it's still on (and thanking God for small blessings, too).
Other than rain we're doing well. Think I caught the youngest boy's cold. Getting over the spider bite.
Another day closer to going to Louisiana to work on the retirement property.
Not much more to add to that.
Stay dry, all, if you're on the East Coast like Me!

I'm glad that icky bite is on the mend. Sorry to hear about the cold though. Hope the electricity stays on for you. Amazing how dependent we are on it, eh?
ReplyDeleteHi CCC. I'm glad too. Hubby said he was pretty sure it was a brown recluse. Colds are the pits.
ReplyDeleteAnd the electricity only went out for about a minute, yesterday, but there were a lot of places that got worse. Lots of flooding in some areas.
But the rain is through here and should be mid 70s for the weekend. Nice weather for doing what we need to do before we go to the retirement property the end of the month. :)
Hope you have a great Friday. :)