I have a cold. But the rain has stopped and the weekend is supposed to be mild and cloudy.
Chris, miss you all and love you! Hope you are all doing well. Hug the family for us. :)
And I hope everyone in blog-land had a safe, wonderful weekend!

Linda,
ReplyDeleteHope you get well soon but I bet the cooler weather is a relief for you.
Thanks, Doc!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah it is. Very nice. I love when the weather is like this. :)
You all have a great weekend!
Cooler weather just kind of comes with Fall, eh? Bet it was a nice break...
ReplyDeleteAND I really hope you are feeling better soon! A cold just makes things miserable!
ReplyDeleteCheyenne, it has been a welcome change indeed. :) And thank you. I haven't been blowing my nose nearly as much today. I think I'm on the mend, thank goodness! I need to be ready to go when we have our working vacation the end of the month. :)
ReplyDelete