Retired, housewife, mother of three.
Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us.
Praise God for His mercy and love!
I didn't know about this, Linda. Not sure if I missed a post, or you hadn't mentioned it. In any event, I'm so glad everything went well and you have your hubby back home. ((Hugs))
Nancy, not to worry. And thank you. He has a little laryngitis from a tube they had in his throat, and of course some pain, but mostly he is doing well. Thank you! ♥
Hi Linda! I am catching up on your blog and missed the posts about your husband and his surgery! We're sending healing thoughts and energy to him along with our prayers for both of you from Virginia!! :-)
OMG is right!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about this, Linda. Not sure if I missed a post, or you hadn't mentioned it. In any event, I'm so glad everything went well and you have your hubby back home. ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteThanks, Grouchy. ;-)
ReplyDeleteNancy, not to worry. And thank you. He has a little laryngitis from a tube they had in his throat, and of course some pain, but mostly he is doing well.
Thank you! ♥
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery : )
ReplyDeleteHi Linda! I am catching up on your blog and missed the posts about your husband and his surgery! We're sending healing thoughts and energy to him along with our prayers for both of you from Virginia!! :-)
ReplyDeletePraying for continued healing. I'm so thankful things went well.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're well, too.
All our best from Portland.
ReplyDeleteThank you, everyone! :)
ReplyDeleteWow I think I'm lost but so glad everything is going good!
ReplyDeleteNicole, not your fault since I'm not posting a lot. But thank you. He seems to be doing quite well today so far. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Linda - safe recovery to your husband and I hope everything goes well for him.
ReplyDeleteJohn, thank you!
ReplyDeleteGood news!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the surgery went well! You are both in my thoughts and I wish a speedy recovery!
ReplyDeleteWayne, yes it is.
ReplyDeleteToni, thank you! :)
hope all remains well
ReplyDeletex
Thank you, John. ♥
ReplyDeleteHe should be all better by now..Men make some poor patients..probably because they have no patience:)
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha!!!! Far Side, that is so true. ;)
ReplyDeleteBut yes, he is doing much better now. Thank you. :)