First, let me thank you all for your good wishes. They are much appreciated and will be kept close to heart.
We received a call today that his surgery has been delayed because he is 9 pounds too heavy for the hospital regulations.
Now he has been this weight for the last year.
Would have been nice if they could have picked up on this sooner.
The doctor who was going to do the surgery is part owner in the hospital, too. So after jumping through all the hoops, no surgery.
Yet.
We are going to see if the Veteran's Affairs Hospital about 40 miles from here will do the surgery.
Again, thank you all for your kind thoughts. We will keep them close.
Have a blessed weekend! ♥

Um... I think I've missed something....
ReplyDeleteBoy, I think I would be fussing...at the hospital.
ReplyDeleteI've somehow missed your last few posts--I'm glad I could catch up on your news and your lovely shots of spring and your cat is just priceless!! But I'm just sorry your husband is going to be out of commission for several months--What are WE going to do with our husbands? :-)
ReplyDeleteTake care, and healthy and healing thoughts are coming in your direction!!
So what is their plan? I guess I would ask to speak to the Director of that Hospital..and complain:)
ReplyDelete