We have a family of skinks living on the porch, we have discovered. This is the biggest of the group, probably the dad as you can see his head is somewhat reddish brown. That differentiates male from female.
And yes, there's a hole in that corner post. Will need to be repaired at some point.
When we chase the lizards away.
Rain expected later. That is all I know for today. You all be safe and God bless.


I thought at first maybe a skink was a skinny skunk ;-)
ReplyDeleteNever heard of them and yet they're supposed to be in Idaho. I don't like things like skinks.
They're good bug eaters. Don't think they eat fire ants though, darn the luck.
DeleteWow! He is huge!
ReplyDeleteBiggest we've seen for a while. :)
DeleteI'd let them be. The will help more than they will harm.
ReplyDeleteAgree. It will probably be years before we need to get around to repairing that support.
DeleteThe more lizards the better.