Retired, housewife, mother of three.
Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us.
Praise God for His mercy and love!
Not much of a storm. Just clouds. We're overdue for a hurricane, but I will count my blessings. :) Maybe some rain tonight. They're predicting sun and hot weather all holiday weekend. For us, anyway.
Hope you all have a safe, holiday weekend!
City Gals, I think that is exactly what they did. We didn't get much of anything. We've had more wind and rain from thunderstorms, haha. Counting our blessings though. Sometimes the little ones do the most damage. :)
Been raining here for 3 days : )
ReplyDeleteVery glad to hear you are ok and Earl is not giving you trouble.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it will stay far enough away from you. ....Good
ReplyDeleteCQ, I think that's good, as long as it doesn't overdo it again, right? :)
ReplyDeleteCallie, Thank you. Not much at all. A little wind and rain. We've had worse thunder storms. :)
Wayne, Yup. It's good. Don't think anyone will get much from this one. :)
I'm hoping the media has blow Earl all of proportion as they tend to do..keep an eye out though...
ReplyDeleteCity Gals, I think that is exactly what they did. We didn't get much of anything. We've had more wind and rain from thunderstorms, haha.
ReplyDeleteCounting our blessings though. Sometimes the little ones do the most damage. :)