About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Quite a surprise after the downpour we had a couple hours ago. Though maybe the rain was the surprise. It poured for about a half hour. We had thunder too, but now the sun is out like nothing happened.
We went fishing yesterday morning and today. No keepers. I still think the water is high, but it's not particularly high anywhere else we've fished, so hubby thinks it's just that the alligator tree that has moved. But I think the base has probably taken out a beaver dam upstream. They do that periodically. I don't use just the tree as an indicator.
Oh well.
We're getting anxious for our next trip to the property in Louisiana. Just a little over a month to go! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Sunny Sunday would have been an awesome picture for my Sunday Stills challenge, wish I'd thought of it. Have a great Sunny Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather will be wonderful in a month for your trip, full blown fall! We are having a lovely sunny Sunday here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CCC, I didn't think to get a picture, either, haha. But thank you! :)

    Melodie, thank you. We certainly hope so. We've heard from several people that we have a TON of mowing to do. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. We finally got a good rain down this way last night and this morning! and..it is NOT in the 90's! I am so thankful. I look forward to fall weather finally.

    At least your next trip to LA. will be cooler.
    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Pam. I heard it finally got a little cooler. Looking forward to that!
    Hope you have a great day, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥