Had a visitor to the pasture yesterday.
Sorry for the quality of the picture. Couldn't get closer. We tried, but it flew off before I could get more pictures.
He was being bombarded by mocking birds and blackbirds.
Never seen one in daylight. Of course it was almost nine o'clock at night...

Hope you've all had a wonderful day. ♥
Oh. Forgot to show you the 'sun shade' I made for the mower...

It worked for the most part -- until it came to the clothesline, and I had to take it off.
Have a good one. ♥

Next time, do the clothes line first. Not a bad set up to keep the sun off of you, though. My yard's not big enough and I have an immense amount of trees. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the umbrella! You are so clever Linda. :)
ReplyDeletewe can always come up with some invention or another when we need to...great idea!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your creative idea for the umbrella! A great shot of the owl too--Blackbirds and others will mob and chase owls (and hawks) because they are predatory birds...
ReplyDeleteGreat shot --- kind of creepy, yet beautiful! And I LOVE the umbrella holder. When its hot, you're motivated to do awesome things to avoid the heat!
ReplyDeleteLana