Figs are a little bigger.
Pecan flowers are numerous. I hope this bodes well for the coming pecan season.
Cucumbers and nasturtiums are coming along.
And it's a banner year for blackberry/dewberries, it would seem.
Apparently they will start reopening the economy. About time. I need my flea markets and farmers markets!
Be safe and God bless.







Looks good Linda! I had no idea pecan trees had flowers!
ReplyDeleteYup. The trees have male and female flowers but they don't usually pollinate them selves as they ripen at different rates. So you need trees of different varieties so that you get males and females to pollinate at the right times. :)
DeleteThat all looks very idyllic.
ReplyDeleteI like to sit outside sometimes to just watch and listen.
DeleteI sure hope you have a good pecan year after all the bad stuff going on around us, those small favors go along way.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Doc. I hope so too. You are indeed right.
DeleteNot to mention I love to eat fresh pecans. :)
And I need my thrift stores! :) I've never seen so many pretty berries growing. How fun it would be to stand there and pick and eat a big handful. Those berries are beautiful!
ReplyDelete