No pictures, sorry. I should get a small pocket camera to take with me.
We caught one catfish yesterday, and let it go. Caught one today, and let it go. Between the two of them, we might have fed one person, haha. They were fun to catch, but they weren't very big.
Tuesday the middle son takes a placement test for college. He didn't go before he joined the Army, and he's been out of school for a while. Fingers crossed.
This coming Friday hubby starts his low fiber diet in preparation for his colonoscopy. We'll be out of town at least part of Sunday. We will spend the night in a hotel near the VA hospital because we have to be up at like 4 AM to finish his liquid prep for the colonoscopy and he obviously doesn't want to be on the road for the three and a half hour drive between home and the hospital. We'll get to the Hospital early to park and get all the admitting done, and then 9 AM for the proceedure. I hope they do everything right this time.
So, I'll be online sometime Monday, and probably Sunday night for a bit, but not long since 4 AM comes early, haha.
You all have a blessed week!

I don't blame you all for wanting to be close to the hospital for that!Hope it all goes well.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see those catfish. Hope everything goes well on the trip, with the procedure, and with your boy's test. Stay safe.
ReplyDeleteThank you, CCC. :) I'll try to remember to get a picture sometime. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, I hope all went well for your husband. Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteMelodie, thank you. GG, thank you, too. Hopefully all will go well when we go next week. :)
ReplyDelete