About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Remembering

Just thinking of those who gave all, and those who gave some so that we could live free today.
I hope we do them proud.

Hope all my friends have a blessed Monday and a great week!

We're happy to be home and I'm still working on catching up. Take care, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. My son-in law is in the Canadian Military, just home from his second tour to Afganistan. I greatly appreciate freedoms and all those who sacrifice that we and others might enjoy it.

    Ketchup is never fun, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are home safe. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *waves*
    Thank you. Good to be home! Catching up is never fun, lol. Maybe by next week... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't have to worry about the award thingy. Some people don't like messing with those sorts of things. Besides, I know you've been pretty busy with your trip. Mike was really the only one fishing. He only caught two small ones. The fish really start to run in the creek late June to early July. That's when I like to fish.
    ~Randy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥