About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Friday, July 1, 2011

First Friday

Happy July! Don't forget to change your calendar. ;-)
I have a 59th birthday and a 37th Anniversary this month. I can't believe it's been 37 years!

Thought I'd leave you with a Farm Foto from the last trip.


This one is not a link, so if you click on it, it will get bigger.
Have a Blessed weekend, everyone! :-)

11 comments:

  1. Happy July.....and birthday and anniversary. This is YOUR month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy July to you too! And, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, and happy weekend.

    Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohooo! Congrats on your birthday and anniversary!!!

    And have a great holliday weekend!
    Leontien

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that's awesome on the anniversary! And I won't tell the birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandma J, Toni, Leontien, and Nicole, thank you all very much. :)
    Hope you all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it will be a great month for celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 59???? You are still a baby! LOL!

    It will be our 39th anniversary in August. Rhonda reckons that's more than three life sentences - she should've killed me straight up instead of marrying me and she'd be out and free after 12 years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really inspirational...how long you guys have been married. I wish you many many more years of health and happiness! :)
    HUGS Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melody, it will be, yes!

    John, haha! You're absolutely right. I am still a baby. ;)
    Wow, congratulations to you and your wife, too!

    Lori, thanks, Sis! *Hugs* ♥ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. July sounds like a busy month of the best kind of celebrations for you!! I hope you enjoy the celebration of this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥