About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sometime Sunday


There were green ones, too, but this is the only one that sat still long enough to get a picture of it.

God Bless, John. Hope the new week treats you better. ♥

10 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get a picture of them all summer--I FINALLY got a hummingbird after many misses. What did we do before digital cameras?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice shot,that is no easy task!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I know, right? :)

    Melodie, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he/she looks pretty blue! haha

    I can never get them to sit so i can take a pic!

    Leontien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leontien, there were plenty that did not sit, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I've learned if you train your camera on the same spot, they will light upon it, fly around, and then land on the same spot, over and over. At least, that's been my experience. I love the color of this one. Very pretty, Linda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip, Nancy. And thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love the vibrant blue...like a flying jewel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥