About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

On the road.

What a pain trying to use blogger mobile.

Anyway, we are on the road, barely. Some idiot tried to cause an accident passing us. Hubby slowed down and headed for the shoulder, the oncoming car did the same.

Accident barely averted. God watch over the fool in the truck.


No pictures yet, sorry. With my eyesight I can't take good moving pictures; but we saw a big hawk just sitting in a freshly plowed field. I think it may have just caught mouse or maybe just missed one.


The weather is really nice today.


Happy Friday, everyone! God bless. :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

6 comments:

  1. Glad you all are safe! There seems to be a healthy crop of crazy drivers out there lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I just finished a HLSS run to Calvary Hospital at Canberra and I swear that some motorists are deliberately being provocative and trying to bait other drivers, or, play mobile 'tag' with them.

    Please travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Hope you keep safe Linda!
    Have a great Christmas too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it raining in Florence? I was in Dillon yesterday. It threatened but, all was dry. Hope you missed most of the band of rain that came through last night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always thinking about you guys during your travels...hoping this one has been safe. I'm thankful that the accident was avoided, only because of the good drivers paying attention...it is so frustrating when there is such a bad driver on the road and all of US have to practice true defensive driving for some ducking and diving to avoid an accident because they can't figure out how to show road maturity.

    Anyway, I am glad you are safe...hope you got to take pictures when you visited the land.

    Lana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥