Retired, housewife, mother of three.
Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us.
Praise God for His mercy and love!
Everything your way looks so pretty and green. You will have a glorious Spring! No more cloudy skies for you soon. I'm enjoying our little snow... I don't think I would like it as much if it was 4 or 5 feet. Be happy!
and .... after four days and 100's of mls of rain - at least 10 inches - we "welcome" Autumn after the summer we never had and look towards a cold and wet winter to come!
I hope that Spring arrives for you soon. I also hope that Fall arrives promptly here in Oz. I am so sick of Summer!
ReplyDeleteThanks for popping by today. You are such an amazing bloggy friend!
Best wishes and happy March!
Natasha In Oz.
Everything your way looks so pretty and green. You will have a glorious Spring! No more cloudy skies for you soon. I'm enjoying our little snow... I don't think I would like it as much if it was 4 or 5 feet. Be happy!
ReplyDeleteGetting closer every day!!!
ReplyDeleteand .... after four days and 100's of mls of rain - at least 10 inches - we "welcome" Autumn after the summer we never had and look towards a cold and wet winter to come!
ReplyDeletewell since it's snowing here I'm gonna say 'no' but the again I don't think that Spring has a clue what Winter has been up to.
ReplyDeletePretty! :)
ReplyDelete