I just love that live oak. You have vinca and all kinds of beautiful plants. There will be more come spring so keep your eye out.This is a beautiful place and just what is meant to be.
I'm sure everything will be fine. It's not like you haven't moved before, eh? When you park it in LA, you'll be so busy you won't have time to stress.
Linda - I can feel the energy WAY OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!:-) BIG HUG!!!!!!!Lana
Don't stress! I'll bet this is going to be fantastic. Retired and in the country, could it get any better? You will have so many new adventures.
Moving, retiring... both rather stressful events by themselves. :)
Just remember the movie, Bad Boys, Woooosaaaaaah!! Relax and keep calm :)
It all sounds so exciting Linda... in a good way! I'm really happy for you, your new place is beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥
I just love that live oak. You have vinca and all kinds of beautiful plants. There will be more come spring so keep your eye out.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful place and just what is meant to be.
I'm sure everything will be fine. It's not like you haven't moved before, eh?
ReplyDeleteWhen you park it in LA, you'll be so busy you won't have time to stress.
Linda - I can feel the energy WAY OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete:-) BIG HUG!!!!!!!
Lana
Don't stress! I'll bet this is going to be fantastic. Retired and in the country, could it get any better? You will have so many new adventures.
ReplyDeleteMoving, retiring... both rather stressful events by themselves. :)
ReplyDeleteJust remember the movie, Bad Boys, Woooosaaaaaah!! Relax and keep calm :)
ReplyDeleteIt all sounds so exciting Linda... in a good way! I'm really happy for you, your new place is beautiful!
ReplyDelete