Hi All. I do have you in mind every day. I visit when I can. I hope you are all well. :o)
Just wanted to catch you up. We have gotten the flooring in the kitchen. (Sorry if I've said all this before. I am quite forgetful and don't want to read back over my posts...)
We've gotten appliances, but only the refrigerator actually works right now. No ice because the water is not hooked up to the house yet. I could use an ice tray, but I haven't bought any other than the one in our trailer freezer. ;o)
And we have a few cabinets sort of in. We're going to try doing some of the 'fastening in' tomorrow. We have a sink and faucet, but we need counter tops first. We called someone who was highly recommended, but he is on vacation until next week sometime. (This is the month a lot of places close for vacation.)
But that's okay because it's not like we don't have other things we can do, like run new electrical wires for outlets, put the water line in, get the septic tank cleaned, work on the hubby's work room and start working on a bathroom or the bedroom.
Here are a few pictures.
I am also working on a hobby room where I will be able to work puzzles, or start seeds, or learn how to sew.
I got a new sewing machine. It's a beginners machine, but knows more than I do about sewing.
The mail person drove in this morning and brought me my first house warming gift!
I want to say "THANK YOU, GAIL!" It's a wonderful painting and I have placed it where I can see it while I'm sewing, or doing puzzles, or whatever else I decide to do in my room. :o)
Hope everyone gets rain who needs it, and I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Morning Sis,
ReplyDeleteLooks like the place is slowly coming along.
Is that a refrigerator with the 3 doors and a stand alone freezer?
I always love watching kitchens come together! So exciting getting the house in order.
ReplyDeleteShaping up, nicely.
ReplyDeleteBe sure and take a break every chance you get. I ain't no Spring Chicken, any more. ;)
You are creating just the space you really want...how very cool is that!
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com
Looks like it is all coming together. It's nice to do it together. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteLinda! It's all coming together! I love, love, love the room with the sewing machine, it looks like a room of pure inspiration! I'm so happy things are coming together; it's exhausting I know, but you are making an amazing difference. This heat has got to make it difficult, but maybe this time next year you'll be outside collecting eggs every day!
ReplyDeleteLana
WOW! It's really coming together! Will miss you...well, have missed you on Facebook. hehe But will try to pop in here as often as I remember. I'm so bad at remembering blogs. BUT not at remembering YOU! LOVE seeing this all happen. Wishing you both love and luck!
ReplyDeleteThat is looking really good Mom. Glad to see you guys are pulling it all together. Be sure to take it as easy as possible. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteI have to say I love the walls in your kitchen... very rustic, which I like. Happy to hear things are starting to gel. :)
ReplyDelete