About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday





6 comments:

  1. Looks like a big snake that shed it's skin. What kind do you suppose it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uck! That gives me the heebie jeebies! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found one of those this year, and I didn't like it one bit--But I was glad I didn't see who it belonged too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a black snake. Harmless except to mice and small critters.

    I love the header. See, you are getting used to homesteading life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found one on our land too and wished I would have kept it for the kids in the family to see. Things so many kids will never see these days! Awesome shot.

    Lana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥