About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

From the fields

Behind and around our farmhouse.




They are mostly snow geese and Canadian geese, but there are a few sandhill cranes mixed in, too. Hubby has heard them.
He helped take the pictures, too.

Have a wonderful Friday! ♥

8 comments:

  1. There are so many birds! Are the fun to watch or do they do any harm to the fields and crops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! Now if you want some to watch, try our work ones, but they are PITA's because they take their sweet time walking across the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. I love to watch geese fly over. It doesn't take them long to get over either. My nephew broght me some ducks he killed last thursday. Love duck gumbo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of geese! I want to try a goose egg one day!

    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like seeing geese flying over.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we would get some Canadas in the cornfield. So far, no luck this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥