About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Well

Sorry. Haven't posted lately. Not much to post. We've all been sick. Youngest is still sick. We needed to go see the SIL in FL, and the boys in NC.
I think I am finally on the mend. Hubby had a bit of a relapse today. Hoping it was only temporary.
We are actually taking our time this trip. I'm glad. Keep us from wearing ourselves out.
Hubby is doing well after his surgery. Now it's his back again.
Bad weather in the forecast tomorrow, so not sure if we will make it home tomorrow or not. Will catch up when I can.
Have a blessed week!

4 comments:

  1. Take care of yourselves, we'll be here when you post again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all are well soon. Seems to be a lot of sickness going around right now. Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, hope you get better soon. Being sick is so hard....

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, we are with you with the nonstop issues in life that cut into all the good stuff! Then again, I guess it's all part of life! I hope you are doing better and that your hubby is recovering. Hang in there!

    Lana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥