In the Outbuilding.
I've counted as many as six at one time.
My son has taken pictures of them, too.
It seems to have finally stopped raining. The next couple days are supposed to be dry. Hopefully we can at least get the mowing done before the next rain hits. I doubt the garden will be dry before then. We'll see.
I bought some milkweed seeds to plant. Hopefully they will grow!
Have a blessed day. ♥



Milkweed used to be used to remove warts. Cut the stalk and let the "milk" dry on the wart. Not saying you have warts, just passing on some useless factoids from my brain.
ReplyDeleteLove that header shot!!!
Those are some cute squirrels Linda. I don't get to see them often in my are, too many coyotes. Hope all is going well with you!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe have an unusual number of squirrels. I don't know if that is due to the dwindling outside cat population or it is just better conditions this Spring.
ReplyDeleteThat's the thing about squirrels, they always have friends!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS also for the reminder about planting milkweed, I've gotten seeds too and need to get them planted along with a few other things.
Hope you're doing well, and have had a good weekend!
Squirrels love to destroy my garden and my pellet gun loves squirrels. ;)
ReplyDeleteSquirrels do tear up a lot but I love the little rascals. Is that a squirrel way up on top of the building?
ReplyDelete