Retired, housewife, mother of three.
Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us.
Praise God for His mercy and love!
pretty. nothing here has survived the heat, seems we have switched weather with you! would love to see something pretty blooming in my yard. I may have to find some fake flowers as the thrift store and stick them in a planter.
Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI have almost lost all my cannas. These look great.
pretty. nothing here has survived the heat, seems we have switched weather with you! would love to see something pretty blooming in my yard. I may have to find some fake flowers as the thrift store and stick them in a planter.
ReplyDeleteMe thinks the Cannas love living there.
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
I love Cannas and have tried twice to grow them. Both times the Cannas bloomed then rotted away. Has your rain finally stopped?
ReplyDelete