About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September

The year is almost three-fourths over. Haven't been posting a lot. Haven't done anything I wanted to share, really.
Been doing a lot of fishing, but not a lot of catching. This new header, that's a little fishing buddy we encountered Saturday when we were fishing. He was about two feet long, maybe three. He was very interested in what we were doing.

We've had a little break in the heat, but not so much rain lately.

I am very sad for my country right now. Things are worse than they were in the 60s. I keep praying that we won't have martial law; but right now it just scares me.

I've been praying for California, Oregon and Washington, too. Drought, forest fires, not good.

I hope you are all well. Take care and God bless. ♥

9 comments:

  1. I'm grateful we don't have your little fishing buddy here although they do taste good.

    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week the smoke was so strong they told people to stay inside, so much of our beautiful forests are chard. It just sickens me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm worried too... And I'd be worried if I saw your little fishing buddy -- YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little fishing buddy would have scared me to death! I do worry about our country too...things seem to be getting worse, in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things are just not right, I hope we can avoid the badness that could come. Meanwhile, I hope you don't have too close of an encounter with your little visitor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! That fishing buddy would scare me too death. One time we were camped by a pond. I thought it was so lovely until I found out it could have alligators in it! I pray for our country. How long will God have patience with our downhill slide! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! That fishing buddy would scare me too death. One time we were camped by a pond. I thought it was so lovely until I found out it could have alligators in it! I pray for our country. How long will God have patience with our downhill slide! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the header. I went kayaking last weekend and saw a really small one. Sorry I didn't get any pictures; and I'm ready to go fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda, Hope you are doing well. I wanted to tell you that the chickens did eat the bones also. I didn't scale the fish either; they were so small. It doesn't seem to have bothered them. I gave the last of what I had a couple of days ago. Guess it's time to go fishing again. It's fun anyway. Hope you have a good week and weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥