About Me
- LindaG
- Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!
Monday, April 25, 2016
Around the Farm
Some sort of weed with pretty yellow flowers.
Red clover.
Pineapple sage. We never learned how to cook with herbs, I just grow them for the bees and other bugs. The good ones, hopefully. This is my first time with the pineapple sage. I like the flowers.
Purple basil.
Red nasturtium. They don't seem to like the ground here. None of the ones I planted last year sprouted. This is the only one of two that survived this year. It's really pretty.
We had the first broccoli from our planting yesterday. Hubby didn't like it. Has a strong flavor. My guess is because of all the rain and harvesting late.
It's still pretty wet here.
I think I'll stop here for today. I think if you click on the pictures, you can see them better. Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Salting cut eggplant will take the bitter out then rinse and cook. Sugar takes the bitter from turnips. There had to be something to take the strong from this.
ReplyDeleteThings are looking great. I do love that red flower.