Retired, housewife, mother of three.
Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us.
Praise God for His mercy and love!
Are you getting your bacon ready for that BLT, or do you just pick and eat the first ripe tomato while standing there -- That's what I do, the BLT comes later! :-)
Oh my goodness. Are those seriously your tomatoes!! Mine are just beginning to bloom. I do know that you grew those tomatoes. Just kidding. That is a fishy looking spot, in your last post. It's beautiful!
Looking fantastic! Our tomatoes are still tiny and green.
ReplyDeleteLooking good! And I'm sure glad I don't have to do all that work!
ReplyDeleteAre you getting your bacon ready for that BLT, or do you just pick and eat the first ripe tomato while standing there -- That's what I do, the BLT comes later! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Are those seriously your tomatoes!! Mine are just beginning to bloom. I do know that you grew those tomatoes. Just kidding. That is a fishy looking spot, in your last post. It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow Linda, your plants are gorgeous!! My tomatoes are small and green... but I'm happy to have them. lol
ReplyDeleteYou definitely have a green thumb! :)
Haha. You are too kind. I definitely kill more than I grow.
DeleteThey do better if I leave it in His hands.
mmm...I can almost smell those sun warmed and ripened tomatoes...so good! Lovely garden. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Callie. ^_^
Delete