About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Monday, November 20, 2017

It was pretty windy

While picking pecans Saturday. And noisy, too.



Just push play and I think it will work. I don't do these often, so let me know if this is a fail, haha.

You all have a blessed week, and a wonderful Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

  1. The wind and the blackbirds were loud and clear. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the birds around here (not too many blackbirds, but finches, sparrows, starlings, and doves will sound like that - really loud. All of a sudden they'll all just stop and it's silent. After a pause, they'll all start up again. I must find a bird expert to explain what that's all about.

    I love pecans.

    Have a lovely Thanksgiving. I suppose pecan pie is on the menu. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you fully enjoyed Thanksgiving!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a very good Thanksgiving. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving and forgive radio silence... good infovid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥