Hubby will be getting a mobility chair from the VA. We wanted a cart, but they say he needs a chair.
And before he gets the chair, we had to have a new door, which they paid for.
So, our old door, and the new ramp they paid to have built.
And the new door. Turns out I took a crooked picture. Typical for me, haha.
Fifty-five here for the first official day of winter. Depending on which weatherman we listen to, Christmas will be anywhere between 69 and 74. Good weather for more painting!
Happy Winter Solstice. Merry Christmas and God bless. :)





That new door is great! (Glad to see I'm not the only one who takes crooked pics.)
ReplyDeleteThe ramp and chair should improve his quality of life. I'm glad to hear that the VA ponied up the money to make that happen!
ReplyDeleteHappy Solstice today.
Looks good!
ReplyDelete