About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Friday, June 12, 2020

Hello from June

Hard to believe that June is almost half over.
Hard to believe it's been almost two months.
I still praise God every day, but things are so slow that I get.. not depressed; but sad a lot.

Thank you all for all your support. Without you all, it would have been a lot harder.

I have been trying to keep up with your blogs. Sometimes I even manage to reply; but the internet has not been helpful in that regard, so my apologies for that.

That's all I feel like sharing today.

You all be safe and God bless. ❤️

6 comments:

  1. Keep the faith, this too shall pass. Know you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Linda, glad to hear you are okay and things are moving along.

    I can imagine you get sad a lot. That is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What they said, especially Brig. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥