Our new storage shed. We still have a few things in the house that can be salvaged. But we don't want to rent yet another conex. And it is starting to get critical that we get those items out.
So we bought a new shed. Had to. 12x30. It will help.
Hopefully the gas line will be installed by the middle of the month, then the dealer can finish the prep work on our home. Maybe. Finally.
Up to the good Lord, I believe.
You all be safe and God bless. :)



Linda, don't let delays get you down. Remember that His timing is perfect ... and that it's perfectly okay to ask Him to expedite things.
ReplyDelete"But what if the answer's 'no'?"
Never mind that; what if it's "yes"?
Amen, Reverend. I always thank Him. I'm not always sure I'm worthy; but I always praise Him. :)
DeleteThat is a nice looking shed Linda!
ReplyDeletePraying for an early visit from the Gas Man.
Thank you, TB. Prayers are definitely appreciated.
DeleteI got to see it up close today. It is big. The company we bought it from said it will hold a vehicle so it will be nice if work needs to be done on a rainy day.
Just need to get rid of the Conex so we can move it over a bit. :)
The new shed looks nice and like it will hold lots of stuff. I've just caught up with your post back to the flea market trip on Saturday. I like thos bowls too! Sounds like you're getting things done. Takes a lot of patience, doesn't it.
ReplyDeleteIt does indeed, Henny. And the Lord has been teaching me a lot about patience. :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI would love that shed, and some place big enough to put it. We'd definitely have to beef it up for a heavy snow load.
ReplyDeleteI need to remember to ask the company if that cross beam can hold a small hoist..
DeleteGod bless, Odie.