About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

A short post. With small update.

 Hubby had an accident today. I praise God that he will be okay. He was not injured critically though he did say his leg was messed up. No bones broken.

Our truck was/will be a loss. Not sure where it or his wheelchair are.

He is currently at a local emergency room to be treated. Number two son is there. After all that's happened, we don't have a vehicle that seats more than 2 people.

Except the truck.

God's will. And I praise him for watching over my hubby and keeping him safe.

You all be safe and God bless. 


UPDATE:

31 staples. Praise God. He walked into our home using his walker.



6 comments:

  1. I believe your acceptance of this event without panic, knowing that our God will supply what you need, will serve as a wonderful sermon & testimony to others. And that's a GOOD thing.

    I learned some time ago that God doesn't mind making us uncomfortable to accomplish His mission - because His mission is not to make us comfortable, but to save those who are lost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Reverend. More proof that God IS a living God who loves us.

      Delete
  2. Oh Dear. I am glad your husband is not more severely injured and was able to walk in the house. Prayers Up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, TB. Prayers appreciated. Be safe and God bless.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥