Retired, housewife, mother of three.
Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us.
Praise God for His mercy and love!
Thank you, TB. When our youngest came to live with us in 2014, and we still had the old farmhouse, he was the one to crawl under the house to bring the kitten out. It was the day before his birthday, so I told him the kitten was God's birthday gift to him. :) Her name came from the white patch on her chest. :)
My condolences.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sandi.
DeleteSo sorry, Linda. Our pets fill so much of our lives.
ReplyDeleteThank you, TB. When our youngest came to live with us in 2014, and we still had the old farmhouse, he was the one to crawl under the house to bring the kitten out. It was the day before his birthday, so I told him the kitten was God's birthday gift to him. :)
DeleteHer name came from the white patch on her chest. :)
I'm sorry you've lost a beloved pet, Linda.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Becki.
DeleteLinda, sorry you lost Smudge. What a great name he had..
ReplyDeleteThank you, Odie. :)
DeleteLinda, this is such sad news. I'm so, so sorry.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Leigh.
Delete