Nice day today. Windy, hot, but not so much humidity. I'm enjoying it while I can. They say we can expect some of the triple digit heat the Western US is enjoying, by mid week. Ugh. ;)
We spent a lot of yesterday fishing. Caught lots of little fish. Caught turtles. Caught a... what did hubby call it? Oh, a bowfin. Lots of fun, but no good to eat. We got rained on several times, but it wasn't heavy rain, and it was warm, so we fished for a while anyway. Only caught two keepers. A green sunfish and a bluegill. Hubby filleted them and we froze them with the others until we get enough for a meal. :)
Today I shopped for some of the stuff we'll need this weekend. As I mentioned, he starts his low fiber diet on Friday so I needed to be sure to have the right stuff for his lunch for work.
Did some laundry and that's about all I have to say.
Hope you all have a good week!

I remember the old saying,any day fishing is a good day! Sounds like you had a good day!
ReplyDeleteYou will really enjoy that dinner when you catch enough fish.
ReplyDeleteMelodie, you're absolutely right. We enjoy fishing so it was a good day. :)
ReplyDeleteCallie, We will indeed enjoy dinner when we cook them. I can thank my dad for my love of fish and fishing both! :)
We already are having those triple digits. 100 yesterday and again today. I am getting so ready for fall.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good week too.
Pam
Thanks for the link. I had fun making my own minion. I'll have to see the movie now.
ReplyDeleteHaha. Welcome, CCC.
ReplyDeleteMy 25 year old wanted to see it (Army Vet), so we went and saw it and we enjoyed it a lot. Kind of hokey. Fairy tale type story, sort of, but we liked it. Hope you, do, too!
And I hope Blogger is working better today. :)