About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday is for the corner Oak

These pictures are from several different trips, because I don't take as many pics of the corner oak as I do the gate oak. It's just a little bigger than the gate oak.








The memory card ran out last trip. After I changed it I realized that pictures taken later in the trip had earlier numbers on them, so of course, Windoze puts them first. All this technology just enjoys confusing me...

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :-)

4 comments:

  1. I'm in awe again. What huge trees.

    (I made the picture bigger so I could see the numbers on the tape better and couldn't help notice that, if those are your fingers, you chew your finger nails too? too funny. How can people so far away from each other have so many things in common? Is just our age? )

    I still wish these old trees could talk. The stories they would tell would be so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CCC, yes, lol. My hubby is forever telling me to stop biting my nails. Sometimes I can, and a lot of times I can't. As you can see. ;)

    But yes, I wish the trees could talk, too.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post mum, love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you, too, Chris. Thank you. Miss you all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥