About Me

My photo
Retired, housewife, mother of three. Picking up the pieces after God decided the 145 year old farmhouse was no longer the house for us. Praise God for His mercy and love!

Friday, September 10, 2010

I have no clue

but let's see what happens....


This is me trying to take a picture with my new phone. I hate when gadgets are smarter than I am...
Anyway, that was supposed to be a picture of our sunrise, and it ended up being a video. Because I am clueless, haha.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

7 comments:

  1. Technology is like men, can't live with, can't live without. You'll get the hang of it. I wish I just had a phone, even my house phone is less than reliable out here in the boonies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CCC, Too true. I understand boonies. It was like that at the farm years ago, but is slowly getting better. Which is both good and bad.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on figgerin it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just starting to figure out my phone after having it for a year and a half. I don't know if that says something about me or the technology I'm using!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is the funniest post that I've seen in a LONG time!!!

    I'm so glad that I followed the link to your blog...

    Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, makes me smile that I brought a smile to your face. Thanks for reading. :)

    By the way, it's still annoying that my phone is smarter than me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. God bless. ♥