I said it before, but I'll say it again. I hope you all have a blessed, happy New Year. :-)
We went to the brother-in-law's today. Ham, collard greens, green beans, potato salad and black eyed peas.
While this 'heat wave' sticks around, we're hoping to go fishing tomorrow.
Enjoy your first weekend of the New Year!

Hope the black-eyed peas bring you much luck in the coming year, Linda! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Nancy! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Nicole! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThe menu sounds wonderful.
Heat wave?
Hope you catch lots of fish.
Have fun!
Thank you, Callie. :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a delicious menu. Now I'm hungry!
All the best for 2011.
Hi,my name is MARIMI
ReplyDeleteis the first visit to your blog, I love nature and the kitchen, I invite you to share blogs. Happy New Year
GREETINGS FROM MY BLOG SABORES&OLORES FROM SPAIN .MARIMI
Toni, thank you! :-)
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Marimi! Thank you for stopping by. I will check out your blog. Happy New Year!
I can't believe it, fishing in January. Well, I guess that happens here with an ice drill, an ice shack, and lots of whiskey. But I'm guessing that's not what you mean. Glad you can have a little fun fishing.
ReplyDeleteNope. No ice here to go fishing on if we wanted to. Just the usual type of fishing. :-)
ReplyDelete